Honeywell BW™ Solo Serviceable Single-gas Detector
The next-generation single-gas detector that helps you reduce cost, ensure compliance and know your workers are protected.
Honeywell BW™ Solo has everything you expect — plus additional features to make your compliance easier and more cost-effective than ever. All with a reliable life span, one-button operation and small, lightweight profile. Honeywell BW™ Solo is:
- The easiest single-gas detector to service, with no need to take it apart to replace sensors, batteries and sensor filters. That means long life and low cost.
- Complete with an extensive selection of sensor options. Count on comprehensive detection, whether you’re monitoring for common or exotic hazards.
- The first single-gas detector with the 1-Series sensor for CO, H2S and O2. That means high accuracy, lower costs and faster sensor response time for the gases you monitor most often.
- Compatible with IntelliDoX. Save time and centralize data with automated bump testing, calibration and instrument management. Use IntelliDoX docking stations with
Honeywell Safety Suite Device Configurator software.
- Model: Honeywell BW Solo
- Part number: BWS-A-Y
- Gas type: NH3 (Ammonia)
- Detection range: 0-100 ppm
What is include in box?
- Unit with sensor installed inside
- Quick guide
- Cap and hose for test and calibration
Other Honeywell BW Solo for NH3 gas:
|BWS-A-B||BW Solo – (CO) Standard – Black||0-100 ppm|
|BWS1-A-Y||BW Solo – (C0) wireless – Yellow||0-100 ppm|
|BWS1-A-B||BW Solo – (CO) wireless – Black||0-100 ppm|
|BWS2-A-Y||BW Solo Lite – (CO) Yellow||0-100 ppm|
|BWS2-A-B||BW Solo Lite – (CO) Black||0-100 ppm|
For more information, catalog…: Click here
Honeywell BW Solo – Single Gas detector, Toxic Gas and O2 optionable
There are no reviews yet.