Dräger Pac® 5500 Single-Gas Detection Device
Longer assignments are its speciality: the single gas instrument, Dräger Pac® 5500, has no lifetime limitation, and is ideal for fast and accurate personal monitoring and the detection of carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulphide or oxygen.
Drager Pac 5500 O2 Configuration:
- Measuring range: 0-25 vol. percent
- Alarm threshold A1/A2: 19.5/23.5 ppm
- Measuring: 0.1 vol. percent
- Response time: 10 sec.
- No limit to the service life of the device
- Event logger for up to 60 events
- Rapid functional tests on site
- Estimated sensor service life of 5-8 years
- Easy to replace batteries and sensors
- Replaceable dust and water filters
- Large numeric LCD display is designed without text and has a back light that ensures good readability even in the dark
- 2 year warranty
More description and features: Click here
1 review for Single gas detector Drager Pac 5500 O2 0-25% Vol
There are no reviews yet.