The ToxiRAE II is a full-featured personal clip-on gas monitor that provides a continuous display of the gas concentration, STEL, TWA and peak values for over 10 toxic gases and oxygen deficiency or enrichment hazards.
Easy to Use
- One-button operation
- Field-replaceable filter and battery
- Field-replaceable sensor in Europe and Asia only
- Unmistakable alarm notification: bright red flashing LED, loud 90 dB buzzer, powerful vibration
- Multiple sensors available to cover a variety of applications, including: H2S, CO, O2, NH3, CI2, CIO2, HCN, NO, NO2, PH3, and SO2 sensors
- Hands-free use: clips onto a hardhat, shirt pocket, shoulder strap, or belt
- Displays STEL, TWA, peak values, and alarm minutes used
- Model: ToxiRAE II
- Order number: 045-0514-000
- Gas type: NO (Nitric Oxide)
- Detection range: 0-250 ppm (Resolution 1 ppm)
What is in the box?
- Sensor as specified (sensors are not interchangeable)
- Operation and maintenance manual
- Rugged stainless steel belt clip / hardhat adapter
- Wrist strap
- Calibration gas test adapter
- High capacity Lithium battery installed
More information: Please click here
There are no reviews yet.