Designed with durability and comfort in mind, the GasAlert Extreme reliably monitors for any single gas hazard within its wide range of available toxic gas models. With easy on/off operation, this single gas detector offers extended longevity with a two year field-replaceable battery and sensor. Calibration is a simple automatic procedure and is compatible with BW’s MicroDock II automatic test and calibration system. A wide range of user options, multi-language display and datalogging functionality make the GasAlert Extreme an ideal solution for many applications.
Gas option: H2S CO O2 SO2 NH3 PH3 CI2 ClO2 NO NO2 HCN ETO O3
- Model: GasAlert Extreme
- Order number: GAXT-H-2-DL
- Gas type: H2S (Hydrogen Sulfide)
- Detection range: 0-500 ppm
What is include in the box?
- GasAlert Extreme with specified sensor and concussion-proof housing
- Stainless steel alligator clip
- Calibration/Test Cap and hose
- Multi-language CD manual
More detail information: Click here