MultiRAE Lite – Wireless Portable Multi-Gas Monitor
The MultiRAE Lite is the optimal one-to-six1-gas monitor for personal protection and leak detection applications. The MultiRAE Lite is available in pumped and diffusion versions and features the broadest selection of sensor options in its class. The MultiRAE Lite can be configured to exactly meet the detection needs and compliance requirements of various countries, industries, and applications.
The MultiRAE Lite’s optional wireless capability improves safety by providing commanders and safety officers real-time access to instrument readings and alarm status from any location for better situational awareness and faster incident response.
- Available in pumped and diffusion versions
- Highly versatile and customizable
- Man Down Alarm with real-time remote wireless notification
- Easy maintenance with replaceable sensors, pump, and plug-and-play battery
- Fully automatic bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 2
- Model: MultiRAE Lite
- Part number: MAA3-A2C112E-020
- Gas type: O2/LEL/CO/H2S/10.6evPID
- Detection range:
|VOC 10.6ev||0 to 1000 ppm||1 ppm|
NDIR (0-100% LEL METHANE)
NDIR (0-100% VOL. METHANE)6
0 to 100% LEL
0 to 100% LEL
0 to 100% Vol.
|OXYGEN (O2)||0 to 30% Vol||0.1% Vol|
|CARBON MONOXIDE (CO)||0 to 500 ppm||1 ppm|
|HYDROGEN SULFIDE (H2S)||0 to 100 ppm||0.1 ppm|
What is in the box?
- MultiRAE Lite Monitor with sensors, battery, and wireless option as specified, protective rubber boot, filters
- Travel charger/PC communications adapter
- PC communications cable
- AC adapter
- Calibration adapter
- Alkaline battery adapter
- Hex tool
- Quick start guide
- CD with documentation
- ProRAE Studio II instrument configuration and data management software
- Calibration and test certificate
- Warranty/registration card
For more information, catalog…: Please click here
MultiRAE Lite PGM-6208/PGM-6208D gas detector, multi-target measurement
4 reviews for Honeywell RAE gas detector VOC; LEL; H2S; O2; CO pump, MultiRAE Lite, MAA3-A2C112E-020
There are no reviews yet.