The guided wave radar level transmitter is a solid and liquid level measuring instrument commonly used in the industry. It transmits electromagnetic pulses along with the steel wire cable or tube/rod to propagate at the speed of light; when these encounter the surface of medium to be measured, the pulses will be partly reflected to form an echo
wave and returned to the pulse transmission device along the same path, and the height of liquid level can be calculated. The uses advanced echo wave processing technology with a wide range of product applications that is capable of measuring the low dielectric constant of solid buck; and capable of measuring the solid level, liquid level and medium surface. The product models include coaxial, tube/rod, steel wire cable type for the customer’s choice, suitable for high temperature and high pressure medium liquid level measurement
- Meets the various measurement requirements of different temperature, pressure and medium.
- Contact measuring, capable of overcoming the steam, foam and stirring effects.
4~20 mA / 2 lead wires, simple wiring, low power consumption (2.4W max.).
- 128*64 LCM Display, easy on-site adjustment.
- Display distance, level, percentage, current 4~20 mA.
- Unique algorithms and echo wave processing technology can be used under various types of complex work conditions.
- Echo wave graphics display function, to display the signal waveform inside the tank, can be used for background noise processing.
- Operation Interface Language Selection: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, English.
- Capable of simulating output current signal of 4mA, 20mA.
- Power plant
- Chemical plant
- Cement plant
- Water treatment
- Paper mill plant
- Steel plant
- Refinery plant
- Model: JTR302A0DR0D2000
- Guided wave radar level transmitter
- Loop Power 16 ~ 36 Vdc
- 10mm rod in SUS304
- 1”PF Screw
- L: 2000mm
More information: Click here