FMCW Radar level transmitter is a non contact measuring device, which is suitable for high temp., high pressure, and corrosive applications. It is easy to install and free of maintenance, especially for the high accuracy requirement environment
FMCW radar adopts a high frequency signal, which is emitted via an antenna and swipe frequency increment by 0.5GHz during the measurement, reflected by the target surface and received at a time delay. The frequency difference, which is calculated from the transmitting frequency and the received frequency, which is directly proportional to the measured distance (or material surface).
The frequency difference then is processed by Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT) to identify the signal in Intermedium Frequency (IF). This FMCW radar is innate with signal / noise enhancement and filtering of echo-back via Phase-Lock Loop (PLL) circuit that is the best solution for complex environment and high accuracy measurement
- Non contact measuring
- Corrosive and toxic liquid, hydrocarbons, slurries
- Not affected by specific gravity, pressure, temperature, viscosity, foam, and dust
- 5 digits LCM display
- Indicate signal wave inside the silo.
- Selection of Different Measurement unit(m, cm, mm, inch, Ft, %, mA)
- Measuring distance and actual level.
- Language selection of traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese, English.
- 4-20mA / 4 wires / 2 wires
- Modbus RS-485 to enhance isolation and easy for remote control.
- CE standards for isolation(EFT 2000V, B class or better)
- Suitable for mid-range signal
- 4mA, 20mA output
- Isolated circuit design.
- 26GHz JFR2 series could measure all kinds of material.
- Model: JFR-204-B-0-FN00
- Radar Level Transmitter
- 26GHz 4-wire
- Measuring range: Solid 20M
- Accuracy:+-10 mm
- Digital communication:RS485
- Operating tem.: -40~200 deg C
- Analog output:4~20mA 4wire
- Antenna material: SUS304
- Blind distance:500mm
- Connection:2″ 10K Flange
More information: Click here
There are no reviews yet.