The Float Level Switch is made from chemical resistant polypropylene. It is durable, low-cost, and specially designed to assist with long range and multiple point level detection in liquids. It is also suitable for tanks containing pumps and granular
The Cable Float Level Switch is a structured by using either micro switches proximity switches or reed switches to control the contact. It’s user-friendly design is ideal for level measurement. The switches will transmit an ON or OFF contact signal output when the float rises and turns upwards. The switch contains a metal ball that can
slide as the float position changes. For different water or solution temperatures, different float materials are available for selection. Plastic and stainless steel switches are the most common. The cable float level switch can not only can be used in clear liquids but also can be used in granular liquids. Long distance detection points and
multi-point contacts are also available. Cable float level switches can be applied in
all water management, petrochemical, chemical industries. Other uses include: air-conditioner systems, drainage systems, most tanks or containers with level switch requirements
- FAC: Suitable for pump controlled systems
- FAR/ P / D/ E: Suitable for pump controlled waste water with a low Specific Gravity (SG level).
- FAS: High temperature solutions
- FAL/ J: Cleaner water, and installation with smaller process connections.
- It is suggested to apply Reed Switch contact models in PLC or DCS control.
- Model: FBSP3C1N4000
- Cable float level switch
- Housing: ss304
- Float: pp*3pcs (70*108mm ;pvc cable)
- Weight: pp*1pc
- Cable fixed wire: nylon
- Connection:4” 5k flange
- L: 4000mm
- L1: 600mm(SPDT)
- L2: 1200mm(SPDT)
- L3: 3800mm(SPDT)
More information: Click here