FA / FB Series is a line of buoy level newspapers from wire form, which acts as a contact opening and closing switches based on a variety of anti-corrosion materials of all kinds chemicals, commonly known as wire float-type fluid level alarm sensors. Sensors turn low-cost wire buoy level alarm, simple operation, easy installation use and high durability with level switches equipped with either chicken tongue, microswitch or mercury switch.
Product line wire buoy level sensor products are designed with two main models, (FA Series) or multi-point level report (FB Series) with a possible level measurement distance customized. FA/FB Series level buoy models can provide output with frequently opened, often closed, or both frequently open contact points, often close copper time. When the floating angle of the float is greater than the normal position (the floating angle of the buoy may depending on the type of float), the buoy’s buoy will change the steel ball inside of the and close or open the contact of the level buoy.
- Float material can be made of Polypropylene, PVC or stainless steel 304SS
- Single float or multi-buoy configuration
- Contact type of chicken tongue, microswitch or mercury
- Simple installation, reasonable price and high durability
- Suitable for pump control and high temperature
Entry application target
- Pump Control
- Pump control in wastewater treatment system
- Suitable for low-weight materials
- Can withstand high temperatures
- Clean liquids with small connections
- Wastewater treatment
- Petroleum Industry
- Other related industries