MMC D-2401-2 oil gauge, open type (Restricted) is a limited or open type that has convenient and accurate advantages in measuring the level of space, cargo temperature and surface of water oil insulation. The ruler can work in 3 UTI function ,2 functions or just to measure temperature. When the sensor head is in contact with the hydrocarbon component, the ruler will make a continuous s loud sound; when exposed to water, the ruler will make intermittent sounds. The measurement temperature is displayed on the LED screen mounted on the rotation of the ruler.
MMC and HERMetic each have their own good, but both are very good rulers.
MMC D-2401-2 Oil Gauge Specifications, Open Type (Restricted)
- Liquid level: +/- 1/8inch (3mm), +/- 0.01% of the entire scale.
- Temperature: +/- 0.5°F (+/- 0.2°C), error +/- 1 digit.
- Calibration temperature range: from 32°F (0°C) to 176°F (88°C).
- Sensor head: 3/8inch (10mm) clean dry bottom way,
- Ambient temperature limit: as above
- Measurement cargo temperature limit: -40°F (-40°C) to 190°F (88°C).
- Open measurement (Type “O” – Open to the environment): only for goods with vapor phase to ensure safety.
- Limit measurement (Type “R” – environmentally informed limit): used with MMC stop valve.
- Power supply: 9-Volt battery, Duracell MN1604 type.
- Tape measure wire length:
- One side: 50ft. (15m), 65 ft. (20m), 75 ft. (25m), 100 ft. (30m). Special: 50m & 70m.
- On the one hand: special 100ft technical ladder.
- 50 ft/15m – “R” 8 lbs (3.6kg), “F” 7 lbs. (3.2kg).
- 100 ft/30m – “R” 9 lbs (4.1 kg), “F” 8 lbs. (3.6kg).
- Safety certification body: FM, BASEEFA, CSA, NKK (Japan), ATEX (SIRA).
EN: FLEXI-DIP Gauging Tapes (Restricted and Open)
Restricted and Open Gauging Tapes provide a convenient and accurate means for measuring ullage, product temperature and the oil-water interface. The units are configured to operate in the trimode, bimode, interface or temperature mode. When the electronic probe senses hydrocarbons, a steady tone is heard; when sensing water, it emits an intermittent tone. Temperature is shown on an LED display in the hub of the instrument.