Ship cargo hold level measuring system principle
- Shanghai Rongde’s Float-type vault level reporting equipment can simultaneously report the level, temperature, pressure for the ballast, fuel tank, as well as the cargo bunker on board. The alarm signal will be activated when the measurement value reaches the setting alarm threshold and displays the vault status with many different parameters. All information will be aggregated and integrated on the ship control system, and communicate on-line with queuing computers and other automatic control systems.
- The sensor will include components such as level, temperature and pressure indicators, which will be connected to the computer block using a digital signal such as RS485.
- The main feature of the system is ease of operation because the sensor installation is very flexible. Sensors can be easily removed without entering the cargo bunker, especially in cases such as tankers/chemical tankers during maintenance.
Refer to other tunnel continuous level measurement systems according to other principles
- Power Supply: DC24V
- Accuracy: ±0.2%FS (buoy from)
- Basement blindness: 100mm
- Measuring range: 0~10m, 0~30m
- Signal cable: 2×1.0mm anti-interference
- Ambient temperature: -25°C~+80°C
- Power cable: 2×2.5mm (Power)
- Approvals: CCS, GL, NK
Float-type vault level alarm feature
- Monitor levels, temperatures, pressures at the same time
- Output signal: RS485, Analog 4~20mA or
- Simple and safe structure
- Anti-overheating, over-pressure and other safety features
- Design protection with stainless steel outer casing
- High reliability with compatible electrolysym design, unique functions